Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yarny Girl is Born!!

Finally, I decided to commit to this blogging thing-since I'm constantly thinking of knitting, yarn and all things yarny-I thought that maybe this would help me organize my brain...we'll see....

Today we are going to cut down our Christmas tree! Every year we do this-at Beck's Farm in Hope, NJ. However, this year we decided to stay more local at Roba's Farm in Dalton, PA. It is a first for all of us. Hoping all will be great! How bad can it be right?? Anywhoo-hubby's driving so I am guaranteed atleast 45 minutes to and fro the farm of car-knitting-one of my fav. things. It is such a good distraction for me b/c I hate to be on the highways out here-too many trucks. So I will happily click away and not be bothered by a thing....

I am working on the retrofit cardigan for hubby-really crossing my fingers that this will be done by Christmas. Oh boy-I'm going to be knitting my fingers off! Between this, a sweater for my BFF that has not even been started yet, last-minute gifts for my sis, the librarian, and the bus driver (fingerless mitts??), I am busy. BUT-christmas shopping is almost completely done, cards have been mailed and decorating starts tomorrow, so am I really in that bad shape?? I don't think so...

Ok-if I'm going to make it to chop the tree, I've got to get in the shower....will type more later!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Woo HOO! Blogging!!!

I was just about to send you a message on Ravelry and I saw this brand new link!

Have a blast at Roba, we get our tree there (and our pumpkins and gourds in the fall!)

See you Monday :)

Felicia said...

Welcome to blog-land! Sure - you couldn't have a blog when I was stalking you for the magic yarn ball swap, but go and set one up later!

And happy birthday to the thlee year old!