Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Catching up...

Well, we're finally on the mend here-still have coughs but everyone is getting back to normal routines. Youngest is about to finish her antibiotics and oldest is barely coughing so all is good. Now if only I felt better? Why is it that once they are on the mend, I collapse with symptoms?? My ears hurt, congestion and dizziness and overall, I just don't have the energy for much-but of course, I'm plugging along....like any other mother would. Hoping it'll go away soon....Today hubby and my oldest daughter got a snow day!! YAY! We're going to bake cookies, play with play dough, maybe get a sleigh ride in (down the driveway)...have cocoa....it's going to be a great day!! Hoping it doesn't rain like the forecast is calling for...

Well, to catch up-posted new projects on Ravelry-as usual, I've been knitting my little fingers off! Projects include: mittens and hats for the girls, beret from KnitandTonic who I love...if you don't know, she's knitting designer, Wendy Bernard and I love her designs!! Look her up! Her patterns are clear and precise and always very stylish.


Also, here is a pic of one of the stitchmarker sets that I made for a custom order that I had from Etsy. I love them and it was hard to see them go!


And finally-here is the pic of hubby's winter wreath! I love it!! I hope it lasts a while~~






5 comments:

Amber said...

Hope you get all better soon so we can go out for INDIAN FOOD!!! So hungry...

Great hat, I'm going to check Flickr for a bigger photo. LOVE those stitch markers and might need a custom order of my own soon. Along with some more yarny words :)

And absolutely love the ice wreath!!! Now I kinda want to make one...

yarnygirl said...

Thanks Amber!! Seriously, once we're better, we're so there (indian food)-you'll have to help us order though, b/c we've never had it (can you believe that???)

Thanks for the hat and stitchmarker comps and I'll tell the hubby-he got rather "crafty" over the holidays....I think it staved off the cabin fever!! :0) LOL! He did get the idea from Ms. Martha Stewart...can you believe that??

Hope to see you soon!

Felicia said...

Well of course you're still sick! You do and do and do - for the kids and everyone else. When they finally start getting better, your body is worn out and it's finally your "turn" to be ill. Get better soon!

yarnygirl said...

Thanks Felica!! I sure hope to get better soon...

Felicia said...

knock, knock! Anyone home? Hope you're not still sick.