Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Painting the snow!!





Yep-this is what we did yesterday on a rather mild 36 degree day here in NEPA. The girls were sick but I didn't think they were too sick to go outside for a little bit of color. They loved it!!

However, this AM proved me wrong (about them not being too sick). One doctor's visit later, and my youngest has pneumonia (!) and a double ear infection (!!) and the oldest has another sinus infection. I'm soooooo sick of being sick. Can you actually be allergic to your home?? Maybe we need to move here?



Anywhoo-going to sit with a good cup of tea for a bit and my needles-hoping to finish the baseball tee asap and CO for that arauncania hat I owe the yarn shop. Here's hoping! At least there is entertaining tv on tonight-AMerican Idol-holds my attention just enough to keep knitting through it. We shall see....

4 comments:

Britt said...

Oh, no! Hope everyone feels better soon. The snow pictures are fabulous, even if being sick isn't.
:-(

yarnygirl said...

Thanks, Britt! Just went to the ped again yesterday-we should be all better by the next 3 weeks! Put on HEAVY antibiotics until then...
So, my next post will be all knitting and food!! Yay!

Kathleen Colligan said...

never ending sick babies - poor you.. this has been a long winter.
at least they go tout inthe snow to do your art project- you are so much fun !

yarnygirl said...

Thanks Kathy!! I just try to keep myself sane with these brief periods of crafts!! :0) I should have stock in Acmoore!! Ha ha!