Monday, May 16, 2011

Knitcircus KAL and other stuff...

Fauve_color_14_medium

This is what is itching to get on my needles right now, despite the fact that I am designing a jacket for Knitcircus Fall 2011 with this and it feels like I'm knitting with BUTTA!!!! Malabrigo Twist is most likely the nicest, smoothest, most sumptious yarn I have ever had the priveledge of knitting with-thank you, Knitcircus and Malabrigo, for sending this my way! Holy Smokes, folks, once you knit with this yarn, you will never want to knit with any other kind of baby merino wool-ever!! So rich!!! Perfect for fall....wait for sneak peek pics on this design coming soon!


Also, taking up much time in the household here is the garden! I can't believe I have yet to post pics of the loveliness of it all but it is really blooming here in Sussex County!! I've got the raspberry bush in, the lettuce and peas are up and the spinach and herbs are coming!! I've got zucs, cucs, eggplant, peppers, tomatoes, and melon in waiting, and the carrots are even surviving-so far!! We'll see...

It is raining today and it's supposed to rain for the next three days-so much knitting to be done!-Thank God!!! We're surprising the kiddos with a trip to Disney for Memorial Day weekend, so I've got to sneak-pack everyone before Friday, the 27th too! Crazy, right??? Yep, just plain crazy....

No comments: