Monday, April 20, 2009

BWB...

Yep-that's me, "Bad-Weather Blogger." When the sun is out, expect me to be nowhere near the computer, but when it's rainy, I could sit here all day. What's been on tap today?? Well, a good trip to Michaels, where we found the following:
Buttons for booties (little daisies!)
buttons for hubby's costume vest (a.k.a-the sweater that I painstakenly knit for him and then promptly killed in the washer on Christmas Eve-ring a bell??) Yep-now it's being used for his "Bum Costume" in the school musical production that he is in. Nice...
6 lovely skeins of cotton-ease, all in my new summer palette-to be crocheted/knit into many things, but above all else, clutches to be sold at the salon.
Chochke junk for the girls(they were with me after all) and.....
silk flowers-thought I hated 'em b/c they're fake and I love real, but honestly, with the price of real lately, I can't afford fresh flowers every week. And these looked so good, they're easy maintenance when you've got them stored downstairs in the basement at the craft station....
Hey-can you tell which ones are real and which one is fake?? I think these pass for pretty decent looking ranunculous-my new fav. flower, by the way...

1 comment:

Amber said...

Bad Weather Blogger - Lol! I know the feeling though. When it is sunny and warm, I avoid the computer like the plague... I'm glad to hear about your Michaels trip. Always good to get new stuff. :)