Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hippety-Hoppity....


Easter's on it's way!! Yep, found some un-used upholstery fabric that I had leftover from a small chair that I recovered and the color reminded me of chocolate so.....I came up with these to sell on my etsy shop: www.yarnygirl.etsy.com!
So fun, right?

As for knitting, I finished up the shrugs for the girls for their Easter dresses and of course, my oldest likes hers so much, she wants me to make one for her doll-that's b/c Grandma got her Easter dress with matching doll dress so naturally, they have to match! I'm dilly-dallying with crochet still and while I am getting it a little better, I'm still struggling with it a bit. But I will keep going until I get it!

After the crochet project, I do finally plan to get summerlin on the needles. I would also like to CO for a sweater that I've fallen for from the new Classic Elite books. There's always something!!

On tap for today-outside play! It's sunny and mild (50's) so we're heading to the playset! Will probably draw with chalk and blow some bubbles too-and count robins of course! Happy Spring!!

2 comments:

Meg said...

please post pictures of your shrugs! our little one could use on and I haven't found a pattern I like yet :)

yarnygirl said...

OMG! I surely will! These shrugs are sooooo cute! On my projects page you can see one of them-it's on my 3 year old. The shrug works up quick and I have all the details listed there....let me know if you need any help or can't find it.