Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And the winner is...

fowlervilles_Deb!!! I used www.random.org and it picked "12" so you are the winner of this book!! I will send you an email, asking for your mailing address and should have the book out to you tomorrow! Yay! Congratulations!! Thanks to all of you for my birthday wishes and for playin' along!!

Here is a pic of the cake my husband made for me-it really was incredible!!! I had it for BREAKFAST!!! LOL!! We just couldn't wait to eat it!! So good!!!!


As for the knitting stuff, here is a pic of the sweatercoat that flew off my needles in record time. I did make a few modifications, as stated on Ravelry. I've been wearing this sweatercoat since Saturday-it's so cozy!!! It's been a steady rain here in Northwestern NJ (so good for my garden!) so this coat is going to get lots of wear!!


Here is also a pic of the necklace set from my barter with the antiques dealer!-Don't you just love it?? I'm so going back there for more-they have such fun vintage jewelry!


Working on a few yarny things for later posts-and I will be updating my etsy shop with some great new stitchmarker sets! Be sure to check it out in a day or two!

Until then~
Chriss

2 comments:

Ria said...

No wonder you're getting so many comments, it's beautiful- love the lacework on the collar.

yarnygirl said...

Thank you, Ria!! So nice!! I'm wearing it right now-so cozy!!! Now all I need is some tea....