Sunday, April 10, 2011

Orders...


So, I went to a new hair salon in my town yesterday for a pre-birthday haircut. I loved the place, my new hairdresser and my haircut, and to top it all, my hairdresser and her staff loved the capelet that I wore there. First, my hairdresser tried it on and then the others did. They requested cotton ones (perfect for spring) and their colors (brown, mossy green and burnt orange). They all ordered one, so now I'm super busy knitting these puppies up!! Hope they like them!!

I also finished my sweatercoat (Stephanie Japel-previous post) so pics to be coming soon. I did a few modifications due to time and my lack of patience!! I finished the coat up in the car (!) on the way to the restaurant and loved wearing it out!!

Dropped off the cowl the the bartering antiques dealer who loved it!! This cowl actually turned into my very first ravelry pattern for sale-it is called the "mia cowl." YOu can also find it on my etsy shop, www.yarngirl.etsy.com named knit-mia cowl. Here is a pic of how it turned out:

I will post a pic of the necklace that I bartered this beauty for. The dealer was so pleased-she may order another one soon! Yay!

1 comment:

Chandi said...

Cute! I would totally wear that capelet! I just might have to make me one! And the cowl is perfect as well! Beautiful!