Saturday, April 2, 2011

What do I do when completely stressed???


I cast on for a toe up sock pattern, that's what I do. Doesn't matter that I have no idea how to do toe-up (my preferred method is cuff down on dpn's), I've got youtube videos!! Yep, I learned Judy Becker's Magic cast on method by watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkyd3nq3Yn8
Then, I found the perfect pattern, "Diagonal Lace Socks" from www.wendyknits.net-free pattern that I learned about while reading the online knitting mag, www.knitcircus.com-great magazine, by the way...more on that in another post, for sure!!-anyway....I'm knitting these socks using yarn bought from Rhinebeck last year. It is Jill Draper's splendor sock yarn-Ozone (435 yds 80% merino 10% cashmere 10% nylon). Perfect color blends of muddy browns, cerulean blues and fresh to forest greens...makes me think of spring!
Pics to come soon...

So, why the stress??? DD just showed signs that MRSA is on its way back into her little body...Darn it. I thought we were in the clear....

No comments: